Sunday, 26 March 2017

Starting the Spring overhaul!


Hi Darlings,

Anyone who knows me, knows I am a sucker for an all black wardrobe, in fact I am the human embodiment of the soot sprites from My Neighbour Totoro. However, as I grow more comfortable with my body and also as my style evolves, I've started to move away from an all black wardrobe and incorporate lighter tones, and even indulged in a few blush pink pieces. (My favourite colour)




All clothing from Primark! They have some really lovely pieces at the moment and I am very into statement sleeves at the moment!























All jewellery from Claire's Accessories, which although I haven't shopped in for a while, had some really sweet Parisian themed pieces.

Having had an all black wardrobe since I was 16, I cannot afford to overhaul everything overnight, so interspersed with the OOTD posts will be my retail purchases. All the clothing items are from Primark and the jewellery from Claires (remember that old nugget from childhood!) I hope you enjoy this style of post and if you have any questions, leave a comment.

xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ms Belle BonBon. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig