Friday, 24 March 2017

Welcome

Hi there!

Welcome to the Belle Victoria Blog! I hope you'll stay tuned for some fashion and lifestyle posts; I describe my style as 'classically quirky with a vintage twist,' and there are few days I am found without my red lipstick and pearl earrings. 


My style inspirations range from old Hollywood actresses such as Audrey Hepburn and Jane Russell, to modern pin ups such as Dita Von Teese and Immodesty Blaize. I believe no shoe is too glittery and no hat too extravagant. My favourite designers are Charlotte Olympia, Chanel, Ellie Saab and Dior. (I wasn't joking about the high end taste.) 

Coming soon to this blog will be fashion posts, of my daily, sometimes questionable fashion, makeup or beauty recommendations and maybe once in a while a girl about town!

If you have any suggestions you'd like to see leave me a comment and I will endeavour to deliver!

xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ms Belle BonBon. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig