Sunday, 2 April 2017

Erstwilder Brooch Review

Hi Darlings,

I have been lusting after Erstwilder resin brooches for quite some time after seeing many of my favourite instagram retro bloggers wearing them. However, I could never find a British supplier and shipping from Australia on top of the cost of the brooches seemed too extravagant. However, when I came across the site Daisy Park, I almost screamed with joy! Now onto difficulty no.2: which brooch to choose.....?





Bloggers Amanda and Katie from Junebugs and Georgia Peaches have recently collaborated with Erstwilder to create a capsule 'A Little Bit Country,' collection inspired by their Southern heritage and after spying the 'Honey I'm Home,' beehive brooch, I had to have it! Now I had one, I thought to warrant the delivery, why not indulge in another!


I am obsessed with mermaids and firmly believe they exist (after all 95% of the ocean is undiscovered) so when I spied a mermaid brooch I knew it was the one! It is part of the ocean themed collection and is called 'Adella the Elder' and honestly she is so sassy, I love it!



These brooches retail at £23 each so they are expensive but resin brooches are hard to find for cheaper and each design is unique and incredibly well made, so if vintage style is your thing (or even if it's not) they are sure to brighten up any outfit!


As shown, both brooches are high quality layered resin and the pigmentation on the colours is stunning. The bees wings and bodies are almost opalescent and Adella's hair is a wonderful turquoise glitter. All the brooches come in an Erstwilder box mounted on a velvet backing for safe keeping.

Until next time!
xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ms Belle BonBon. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig