Wednesday, 24 May 2017

A Few of my Favourite Things

Hello darlings,

I must apologise for my blogging silence this past week, final exams are upon me and unfortunately neglecting this blog is a consequence. I am nearing the end of university and my final ever exam is on May 31st, to say I am excited is an understatement!

I thought this week, I would show you a few things I have been loving and that have added that extra sparkle to my day.

One of my favourite bloggers is Briony from AGirlAStyle and she regularly wears gorgeous statement jewellery so I have started incorporating these gems in my everyday look.

I found these gorgeous Art Deco style pearl drop earrings on Ebay. The green sea glass drop earrings were an etsy find and the perfect addition for my ball outfit last week.
Brooches have become my go-to if I want to jazz up an outfit and this stunning red gem circle brooch was a vintage store find.


A few makeup favourites, that I have rediscovered in my makeup bag. The YSL lip oil and YSL lip tint lipstick are my go-to during Summer. They're lighter than lipstick (and more hydrating) but they still add a pop of colour. A few other favourites are the Too-Faced Better Than Sex mascara, Body Shop Pink Grapefruit hand cream and Models Own nail varnish in Nude Icing.

As I mentioned before, I had my society ball last week and although originally I was tempted by full sequined dresses, I decided to go for a more vintage inspired look. I loved my final outfit (pictures on my instagram) and these were the accessories added the flair of drama and elegance. The shoes and bag were a charity shop find, but the hairpiece was from Shazam Vintage Hair Flowers. I bought the Fruity White Phalaenopsis Orchid Trio Comb as it incorporated both the red of my shoes, green of my earrings and white of my petticoat. The hair piece retails for £8.50 and comes packaged in a secure box to prevent any damage. It looked absolutely darling on the night so I cannot recommend them enough!

I hope you enjoyed this small round-up post, once exams are over, regular posting will resume.
Until next time

xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This was such a fantastic read. Can you believe that I still haven't tried the Better Than Sex mascara? I'm such a bad beauty blogger hahaha! I've read some really good reviews about the YSL lip oil. I might have to invest some time. I'm absolutely loving your blog and GOOD LUCK with your final exam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you!! You have to try it, it is one of the best mascaras I have ever used! The lip oil is good and it lasts for so long, so it is worth the investment xx

      Delete

© Ms Belle BonBon. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig